Engaging your employees and creating experience for them is a very important task for building an awesome annual day event.The benefits of a well-executed annual party event are numerous like ice breaking, higher morale, fun, the pride of place, party, a chance to mingle, make new friends etc. All of this contributes to higher engagement and better long-term productivity. However, it is important to do it right and do it well.
There are three secrets to make an annual day event memorable; the first is scintillating décor & set up, second is great entertainment and third one is delicious food & service.Before planning for your next annual day event, please understand that annual day is not a one day event. It is a series of many small events like creating pre event hype, rehearsals and post event activities etc.
You can also hire one of the best event management agency to conceptulize and manage a scientillating annual day event for your company.
If you are hunting for new ideas to make your corporate annual party celebration extraordinary, here are few unique & winning top annual party event ideas which your employees and the guests will love!.
1. Select a new theme
To ensure your guests have a great time at your event, add an awesome theme. Themes make your party ten times more interesting and it helps to keep everything together. The current trend is to add a theme bollywood night event, club night or masquerade theme. To add uniqueness, you can try the 80’s retro or casino night. Adding a theme in your event is a one of the best annual party event idea.
The annual party day event is the most special event in the company. Annual day events recognize the achievements of the individual and the team and annual day events are the opportunity to celebrate the team spirits. What better then to celebrate this in much stylish and gala way.
There is no dearth of unique annual day theme ideas , you can straight away pick a traditional theme like sports day, red and white, james bond, casino night, cruise party etc or customized a theme by having a little twist. Like instead of bollwood you may have retro bollywood theme similarly instead of village theme, you may pick medieval village theme with folk dance performance.
You may find few interesting and workable themes here - top ten theme ideas for annual party events.
2. Organize pre-event-hype activitiesCreating pre event hype is equally important as planning for the event to build the excitement and to ensure the maximum attendance.
From running a teaser campaigns, to organize small live interactions in the cafeteria, to create exciting blog posts, to video teasers, to theme decor touch up in workplace etc.. opportunities are many.
And since annual day is a pre announced event, we can use time closed to the event as a dedicated period to organize pre event hype activities.
3. Get creative & engaging ideasAn idea doesn’t cost anything. Creative ideas can be engaging as well as exciting which can make your party forever memorable. You can have digital graffiti, crazy live quiz etc.. Incorporating CSR causes like selection of green plants as free goodies, calling specially able groups to perform for a fees etc can be a great option.
You may bring a dance instructor . Who can come in for an hour for three four days or so prior to the main event and teach group dance to get everyone pumped up. He or she will take care of synchronized music , costumes and props etc and will present a gala show on the day of event.
4. DIY photo booth
Whatever be the occasion, whatever be the event, engaging "instagramable" photo booth are much in demand. If you are planning to host an annual party gala event, don't forget to include photo booth in your checklist. Having a quirky, stylish, fun photo booth is must in the list of any annual day events party planning.
Picking up some props from a local party supply store to inspire hilarious poses require least of efforts and contribute much to lift the spirit of your event. Novelty hats, fake mustaches, fake lips, bollywood quotes and colorful wigs are all good bets. Let your guests step into the photo booth, grab some props, strike some poses and say cheese! Branding the prints and making funny props or backdrops can also add some fun.
Photo Booth / Photo Ops creates an excellent opportunity to create memories of your special day. Please Check here Top photobooth ideas for annual party events
5. Office talent showEveryone loves a talent show and when performers are your colleagues, it is more fun. The only thing more fun than watching one is participating. The feeling one gets when the audience applauds is one of validation for one’s efforts and provides a sense of elation found nowhere else.
Get your employees excited by hosting a corporate talent show. This will be a great opportunity for them to share their talents, enjoy the moment and build their team spirit
Liven up your event, get your employees excited by hosting a funny corporate talent show. This event will give employees and management an opportunity to share their talents, enjoy laughs and build their team spirit. karaoke show, fashion show,musical performances and corporate skits are few favorite talent shows.
6. Go VirtualVirtual annual day events are new normal in this era of covid pandemic. These days, people are working from home and contributing best of their support for the smooth functioning of their organization but simultaneously missing all the fun of working together from the same place. Let this corona virus don't spoil the excitement of celebrating their annual day party... Go Virtual !
Virtual events or digital events have gained popularity as the world continues to deal with the novel corona virus. Fortunately, event technology has made it possible to host unique online experiences that can align with your goals and event strategy. And we are the leading virtual event organizer and can help you to plan your next virtual annual day event without losing any fun and excitement of celebrating together.
7. Name Your Annual Day EventNaming your annual day event appropriately is always well sought as this gives a sense of belonging plus can be used as an exclusive property of a particular organization or institution. One of the classical example is PULSE which is being organized every year as socio-cultural-literary-sports fest, by the students of AIIMS. New Delhi.
Some of the popular names being adopted by organizations for their annual day are -
- › Abhinandan
- › Annual Celebration
- › Colors Of Life
- › Celebrating Togetherness
- › Euphoria
- › Employees Day
- › Fun Fest
- › Gala Day
- › Oorja
- › Innov8
- › Insignia
- › Pulse
- › Rendezvous
- › Reflections
- › Renaissance
- › Udaan
- › Utsav
- › Verve
If you are looking for an annual day event planner to organize a annual day party celebration and more ideas for annual party celebration, please feel free to CONTACT US for free suggestions, complete event planning and cost estimation.